tisdag 3 oktober 2017

Dragonfly, mixed media canvas - with process video

Hello!

I came across this awesome challenge and could not resist playing along :)
This is my take! Read more about the challenge further down in this post.







You can find my process video on my YouTube channel HERE.


I´m joining Mixed Media & Art´s Mechanical Explosion challenge.
Obligatory elements: one metal element that is not bought in 
the scrap store (my screw) and wings.


https://mixedmediaandart.blogspot.se/2017/09/announcement-of-joint-project-creative.html

Hope you like my dragonfly canvas.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you soon again!
xx Melina






15 kommentarer:

  1. I LOVE your dragon fly , Melina- a gorgeous creature :-) and all the amazing texture you created , so very stunning, all.
    I will be on the video later .
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This really is absolutely stunning Melina. So much beautiful texture and detail and the colours are gorgeous too.
    Fliss xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous piece - I love the way you used the screw for the dragonfly body.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Really WOW!
    Hugsfrom Germany,
    Steffie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ah, Melina, you do not cease to amaze! When I saw this project on Facebook, I already thought how incredibly cool! And here I am even more pleased. That you are with us in the project! I am delighted. Thanks for joining the joint project of the blog Mixed Media & Art!

    SvaraRadera
  6. So super cool! Thanks for the process video!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous creation! The screw was a marvellous idea!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Суперская стрекоза! Благодарю что делитесь процессом создания)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Bara helt underbart alster, som alltid.
    Vad roligt att du är med och tävlar på Mixed Media & Art!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera